This job is no longer available
Provide an excellent field-based HR advisory service to line managers requiring advice, support, guidance and training on people management issues, where appropriate, referring queries back to the advisory line. In the main, workload will be generated through referrals from the HR Advisory line which cannot be resolved remotely.
Provide guidance and practical expertise to line managers on policy related issues to ensure the best performance of both their team as a whole and the individuals within it - this includes providing support in disciplinarians, grievances, appeals and performance management issues, ensuring notes and letters are produced
- Ensure that queries are dealt with in accordance with the timescales set out in the SLA
- Provide support during any investigation process, for example a complaint from an employee
- Provide support to managers in long-term sick cases, including Occupational Health/Ill Health retirement. Pro-actively review and action long-term sickness cases and frequent short-term sickness cases
- Provide support to managers on site dealing with other issues such as a home visits
- Undertake employee consultation as part of TUPE/reorganisation, by providing support to managers in 1-2-1's, data gathering and managing letter production
- Provide education and coaching to line managers
- Highlight issues with a strategic, legal or employee relations impact to the HRBP
- Support the HRBP in the collation and analysis of HR information, including the monitoring of HR activity against key performance metrics, to ensured that HR is clearly 'adding value' to the business
Salary: £13 - £15p/h
Work Hours Per Week: 22.5
This is a mobile role and required to work within, London, Berkshire & Surrey.
Monday to Friday / 8.00AM to 5.00PM, For further details please do not hesitate to contact Mark Pender at SkyBlue Solutions mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a SkyBlue Solutions vacancy and we are operating as an employment Business/Agency in this instance.
As an Equal Opportunities organisation SkyBlue guarantees that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.