Reward Project Manager
Our client is a leading retail firm that is currently implementing a brand new reward strategy. This is a company wide project and will run fro the next 12 months. Due to the nature of this extensive piece of work they are seeking an experienced reward professional to work on this project. This is due to start immediately and as a result they are seeking someone ASAP.
Our client is seeking a highly strategic and experienced reward professional for a 12 month fixed term contract. This role is paying up to £75,000 and is based in Central London.
The role will involve:
- Designing and implementing the new reward strategy
- Working extensively on the new job evaluation system(with Towers Watson)
- Extensive benchmarking
- Working alongside the reward team to design a new bonus scheme
- Communication of the new strategy to internal clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong reward project experience
- Strong job evaluation experience(ideally Towers Watson)
- Bonus design experience is preferable
- Experience of implementing reward change within a large organisation.