This job is no longer available
Land Product co-ordinator - Required for this well known travel company based in Hampshire. They are looking for the successful candidate to have worked in a ground product contracting environment, have advanced excel and word and a real passion for the travel industry. They will pay up to £24,000 + benefits for the successful candidate.
Land Product Coordinators Duties
- Responsible for managing the ground arrangements encompassing hotel, tour and transportation requirements worldwide
- Maximising revenue
- Supporting product managers and handling research and competiitor analysis
- Managing costs and minimising revenue loss
- Training new staff
Land Product Coordinators Skills Required:
- Experience of working within a tour operator ideally from a commercial or product background
- Excellent IT skills: Advanced Excel and ideally knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of ground contracting and ability to negotiate and preferred rates
- Salary from £21,000 - £24,000
- Superb company with excellent worldwide reputation and opportunity to build a career
To apply for this Land Product Coordinator Role please email your CV to Garry at C&M Travel Recruitment to email@example.com quoting reference GM31746. Altenatively please call 01737 309 980 for more information.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk