This job is no longer available
My client, a global specialist in its field based inLeeds. Is actively seeking an experience Java developer to work on their browser based application using a SQL database.
The role involves:
- Use technical and Java development skills to investigate and resolve software issues.
- Improve development processes, practices and procedures.
- Work with other Java development and project teams from time-to-time to share technical expertise and deliver software solutions.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- 4 + years' experience of developing commercial applications using Java
- Web application development (IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Oracle 9iAS etc.).
- Database and SQL programming (highly desirable)
- Web services, SOAP, ebXML;
- GUI Design;
They are looking to interview next week. Do not miss out! This is an incredible opportunity, offering a very competitive salary and benefits.
Forward your CV to Colin Turner at Computer Futures ASAP.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com