This job is no longer available
Superb opportunity to join a progressive travel company responsible for managing the call centre and home working worldwide sales teams. This is an exciting role allowing a successful travel sales supervisor or manager to manage the day to day aspects of the team, responsible for training, analysing figures and helping move the company forward and implement growth plans.
The role of Travel Sales Manager:
- Responsible for leading a team of office and home working worldwide travel specialists
- Day to day management of the team
- Analysing sales figures including conversion rates
- Dealing with staff reviews and appraisals
- Call listening and providing feedback
- Wrking to targets for the branch
- Ensuring travel consultants are aware of offers and incentives
- Driving change and implementing best practices
Required Skills of Travel Sales Manager:
- Proven people management skills gained within a travel call centre envionment
- Able to develop and inspire a team with an excellent understanding of travel sales techniques
- Numerate and able to effect change
- Ability to work a shift pattern
- Salary is between £25,000 - £30,000 DOE plus market leading bonus structure
- Working hours are 5 days out of 7
To apply for this superb opportuity with a progressive travel company in Surrey please email Garry@candm.co.uk . Alternatively please call Garry on 01737 309 980 quoting Ref: GM8086.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C & M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk