Teacher of Science (KS3-4)
Permanent Job: Teacher of Science (KS3-4)
Location: West Sussex
Salary/Rate: MPS/UPS (+ TLR is available for the right person)
Start Date: January 2013
This oversubscribed 11-16 mixed comprehensive school in West Sussex are looking for a dynamic and forward-thinking Teacher of Science to join their team from January 2013 on a permanent full-time contract.
Recent Ofsted: "A good school that works hard with the students to improve the progress they make."
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Qualified to deliver the Science across Key Stages 3 - 4
- Degree, preferably in Science
- Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Passion for Science and ability to inspire students
- An excellent communicator who is able to meet deadlines
- A reflective practitioner who is willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school
This school is committed to professional development and therefore there is an excellent training programme in place as well as opportunities for career progression.
To apply and for further details, please contact Tarja Aila at Capita Education on 0800 022 3829 or email Tarja on
This Secondary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced CRB check.