This job is no longer available
This is an excellent role for an experienced financial crime manager that would enjoy working across the full scope of financial crime prevention in large corporate environments.
A Financial Crime and Investigations Manager, your role will:
- Identification and investigation of potential suspicious activities in relation to financial crime
- Writing reports and recommendations based on findings from investigations and submission to the appropriate internal committees
- Risk assessment of current control environment and liaison with stakeholders for development of suitable improvements
- Developing & writing procedures in relation to financial crime
- An understanding of the requirements for Training & Awareness related to financial crime
- Internal liaison & external liaison & reporting (SOCA, FSA and Law enforcement)
Key Skills required:
- 5+ years experience working within a compliance or financial crime function with exposure to money laundering, fraud/ financial Crime and or embargo / sanctions
- Experience working with money laundering / transaction monitoring software;
- ABC experience a must
- Control risk assessment.
- Knowledge of training requirements relevant to a financial crime role within a banking environment;
- Involvement with the development and writing of internal policies and procedures.
- Experience of risk assessment for fraud prevention purposes
If you are an experienced financial crime professional, with broad working knowledge of the regulation in ABC, AML, fraud and sanctions; please send your CV to me for consideration.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com