German Speaking Technical Support Engineer- BA
Computer Futures are seeking x3 GERMAN SPEAKING Graduate Support Engineers to work for a market leading client based in the Bath AREA.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be:
* Taking calls from users using both your English and German language skills
* Doing web-based demonstrations and support of the products in English or German
* Reading and writing emails to/from customers using both your English and German language skills
* Troubleshooting and resolving incidents in a timely manner
* Resolve issues directly or by escalation to development staff. At all times remain the 'owner' of the customer technical issues, seeking to resolve these to the satisfaction of the customer
* Follow up and if necessary escalate all outstanding issues and/or requests
* Create deliveries and licence keys for customers
* Provide on-site support or training or consultancy to customers both in the UK and abroad
Required Skill Set
* Fluent German speaker
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel)
* Strong problem solving skills
* Good communication skills on all levels
* Self-motivated team worker
This position is paying between £18,000 to £22,000 and comes with an excellent benefits package that includes Pension and Health care .
Interviews slots are available immediately for suitable candidates.
Please send your up to date cv today to secure an interview
I look forward to hearing your views.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com