This job is no longer available
My client based in the defence sector is current looking for an embedded software engineer on contract for 3 to 6 months.
The company is rapidly expanding and needs a contractor to help with a continuing project based in the North West.
The key skills needed are:
- Embedded Software Development
- Real Time Software Applications
- MISRA C
- ARM Assembler
- Experience working on Safety-Critical systems
- low-level communication buses such as I2C, SPI, and CAN
- ARM 7 or later processors
Working with safety critical systems in aerospace and defence is vital.