Compliance Professional needed at Global Commodity Trader
This is an excellent role for an experienced compliance professional with experience of, or desire to; work in a commodity trading environment.
Your responsibilities will inc lude:
* Advising and monitoring relevant FSA rules in relation to financial promotions, inside information, insider lists, listing rules, conflicts of interests
* Advising business on marketing financial products into new jurisdictions and furthermore monitoring whether the advice/ conditions have been followed;
* Advising business on ABC and AML when entering into jurisdictions with low TI scores and adding that to the AML monitoring programme;
* Monitor developments and review new regulatory requirements and proposals and assist with implementations of changes into respective Business Unit
* Monitoring activity on exchanges to ensure alignment with Exchange rules and expectations;
* Undertake other reviews such as AML monitoring, post-implementation reviews, desk reviews and bench profiles etc as required.
* Keep abreast of regulatory developments and good practice, and share information as appropriate to enhance the quality of the compliance programme
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Sound knowledge of the FSA compliance and ABC and AML is essential for the role. Exposure and knowledge of the regulatory change is advantageous
- Previous experience in monitoring/surveillance and trade floor advisory
- Previous experience in a compliance role supporting commodity trading is advantageous
- Knowledge of treasury products (FX/fixed income/money markets) advantageous
Salary: £60 - £80k
If you are an experienced compliance professional with a good understanding of treasury and/or commodity products, and wish to work for one of the top commodity trading firms globally; please send your CV to me for consideration.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com