This job is no longer available
- Provide strategic leadership to the Technical Support and Technical Account Management teams in our European office.
- Work closely with colleagues worldwide to define and execute strategy to maintain and enhance our global support offerings
- Expect the best from your team and help them to meet those expectations. Inspire and motivate them to want to meet your expectations.
- Ensure that our customers are receiving an exemplary level of support, and then look to make it even better.
- Manage the development and training of staff to ensure that all products have sufficient support cover.
- Ensure that operational procedures are fit for purpose and strategically position our Technical Support and Technical Account Management teams to meet the challenges of the future.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Excellent management skills
- A strong focus on customer-service
- At least 5 years management experience
- At least 3 years experience of Software Technical Support in a management role
- A strong technical background with experience of some of the following
Please apply for the Technical Support Manager below or call Debra on 0118-955 2400.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com