This job is no longer available
Support Analyst - Operations - Banking
A large UK based bank are looking to hire a support analyst to play a pivotal role within their Wholesale Banking and Markets division.
The purpose of the role is to support the division in the oversight of risks in the form of monitoring and reporting of controls and risk related issues as well as acting as an advisor and central point of contact for the area and the key stakeholders within. The role will require the candidate to have excellent experience in supporting senior managers and produce numerous reports and MI for meetings and committees. In addition it will be necessary to have a proven track record in building and maintaining relationships within a banking environment.
- Excellent support analysis experience within Banking, ideally Wholesale Banking
- Excellent proven track record in building and maintaining relationships within Banking
- Strong ability to support senior management
- Proven track record in the production of reports and documentation including risks and issues and MI for management meetings
- Very strong team player
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Any candidates with a wholesale banking background will be prioritized
Please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com