This job is no longer available
Embedded Software Engineer - C/ C++, embedded Linux - Berkshire
A new opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer has arisen for a leading test and measurement company supplying into the broadcast sector based inBerkshire. You will join a small team of multi-disciplined engineers and be responsible for embedded software development from specification through to implementation and even customer support.
Salary will depend upon experience c £45,000 pa plus excellent benefits
As an Embedded Software Engineer applying for this position, your profile will look like this:
- degree educated in electronics, computer science or equivalent
- proven commercial experience in a similar role responsible for embedded software development
- programming in embedded C and C++
- embedded Linux and/or RTOS experience
- microprocessor (preferably ARM processor)
- device driver development
- full software development lifecycle including test
Given the wide variety of software development activities, if you have the following experience, this would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Windows software development
- GNU tool chain
- Active HDL
The company has a close-knit, friendly, family feel and they adopt a meritocratic environment. Based on your performance, you will be promoted internally. The company has won many awards and has recently moved into a brand new office accessible by car and by train.
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com