This job is no longer available
Graduate/Junior Software Test Engineer - C/C++ - Central London - 12 Month Contract
Junior Test Engineer required for a leading gaming company to write test cases in a continuous integration environment.
The ideal candidate will need to be a strong team player, but be able act independently, professionally and proactively. You should be quick to learn new skills, use initiative and be eager to embrace new challenges and responsibilities. You will be working with multiple teams across multiple regions, so excellent communication skills are a must.
· Demonstrable C / C++ skills and structured programming techniques
· Experience of writing test cases for APIs and console applications
· Experience testing GUI tools
· Knowledge of source control systems and issue tracker software
· Strong problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Beneficial Skills -
· Computer Science or Engineering Degree
· Games development background - especially in any console development
· Experience in an Agile / SCRUM development team
· Experience in using testing frameworks such as CUnit / CppUnit
· Experience in test automation
· Experience in build engineering, configuration management
· Video Codec & MP4 file format knowledge
This is a great opportunity for a junior or graduate to work with one of the leading gaming companies in the world. Please send across your CV to apply!
Rate - £100-£150 per day
Location -Central London
Length - 12 Month Contract
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com