Technical Security Architect - CLAS, CISM, RMADS, CISSP
We are looking for someone with all-round information assurance security skills as well as Technical Security Architecture to join a blue-chip client for an initial 6month contract.
The following experience is essential:
- detailed understanding of and experience in IT security
- ability to investigate aspects of IT systems and compare them to relevant standards (e.g. HMG/JSP 440)
- identify solutions to resolve security gaps in systems and designs
- experience in producing RMADS documentation
- excellent knowledge of HMG Security Policy Framework and JSP440
- experience of security processes and standards in particular ISO27001
The following qualifications are also essential:
To apply please submit an updated CV or call Jennifer Jackson on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com