This job is no longer available
Market Data Analyst - MDM - Investment Banking
A global Investment Bank is looking to bring on board two Market Data Analysts to join a large growing programme.
The successful candidate must have excellent experience of Market Data Analysis within either Investment Banking, Asset Management or Financial Market Data Company and have hands on experience of MDM (Market Data Management). In addition, it will be necessary to have excellent experience of working with Market Data Vendors as well as excellent account management experience. Furthermore, the candidate will have excellent analytical experience, excel experience (e.g. pivot tables) and working well within a vibrant team. The project and team works across numerous areas of the bank including Global Banking and Markets, IT, Wealth Management and Private Banking so experience of this would be advantageous.
- Extensive Market Data Analysis experience within Investmetn Banking, Asset Management or Financial Market Data
- Hands on/working knowledge of MDM (Market Data Management)
- Experience of working with Market Data Vendors
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and vendors
- Knowledge of terminal based Market Data Vendors such as Reuters, Bloomberg, Factset, Markit etc.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- A desire to work as part of dynamic a team
- Excellent communication experience and driven to deliver
This is an excellent long term opportunity to play a pivotal role in an excellent team, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com