This job is no longer available
My client is a well established contract manufacturer in the North West of England. The company has a strong customer base and works with leading household names to manufacture a wide range of products
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Person / QA Manager to work within this fast moving and successful business:
- To act as first line 'Qualified Person' for release of products to the market within the Directive 2001/83/EC.
- Provide additional Microbiology knowledge and support to the business.
- Active involvement with internal and external audits and hosting customer and regulatory audits.
- Work closely with the QA Manager/QP and Management team to provide a focused quality service for customers.
The successful candidate will have
- QP status or be eligible to be a QP and ideally with experience of a contract manufacturing environment.
- A strong background in microbiology and the application of that knowledge to the manufacture of non sterile liquids.
- Experience of liquids and creams manufacture would be beneficial.
- Auditing experience
The successful candidate will be offered an impressive benefits package including pension, private health cover, life assurance and up to 30 days annual leave.
To apply for this role please upload a recent CV or call Rachael on 020 7758 7311 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com