This job is no longer available
Electrical/ Power Electronics Engineer - various posts - Oxfordshire
A number of posts are available for talented Electrical/ Power Electronics Engineers to join a leading research facility based in Oxfordshire. Working in a team of electrical/ electronic technicians and engineers, you will be involved in the design, review and modifications to their large power systems.
As a successful Electrical/ Power Electronics Engineer, you will have most or all of the following skills:
- Degree educated or equivalent in electrical/ power engineering, instrumentation or physics
- Broad knowledge of electrical power engineering
- Matlab, PSpice and/or PSim packages
- Power electronics experience
- Understanding of PLC and other programmable devices (DSP, FPGA)
Salaries are dependent upon skills ranging from £30,000 - £50,000 p.a.
You may be required to participate in shift work during operations but on the whole, you will be working a normal 37.5 hour week. There is also overtime available.
A lot of investment is made to the staff there and training will be provided. Part of their training will also support you in becoming a chartered engineer.
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com