This job is no longer available
Embedded Firmware Engineer - TCP/IP, RTOS, Keil Tool chain - Hampshire - up to £45,000
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Firmware Engineer to join a leading condition monitoring specialist based in Hampshire. This vacancy has come about as a result of growth and you will join an expanding engineering department.
Reporting to the Systems Integration Manager, you will be responsible for the design and development of embedded firmware to meet specifications and participate in R&D work.
Salary £30,000 - £45,000 pa dependent on experience
As a successful Embedded Firmware Engineer, your profile will be as follows:
- HND or degree educated in electronics or equivalent discipline
- ~ 5 commercial years experience of embedded firmware development
- Low level C programming and hardware interface development
- Good understanding of RTOS principles and their application
- Communication protocols
- Networking protocol TCP/IP
- Keil tool chain
- Embedded microcontroller experience (Infineon preferable)
This role would be ideal for someone who enjoys working in a small team and who is a self-starter hungry to gain more experience and work to meet the demands of a challenging role. In exchange, there will be training opportunities and an excellent remuneration package along with benefits.
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com