This job is no longer available
Hampshire based market leading client is in urgently seeking a Supply Chain Business Analyst with demand planning experience.
This is an initial 6 month contract likely to go on for a lot longer paying £350-£400/day.
You will be working closely with a consultant on projects where they are migrating from one supply chain system to another whilst also introducing demand planning.
Key Skills and Experience Include:
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills; ability to challenge and influence their views
- Supply chain demand planning systems and processes
- Supply chain P2P ( purchase to pay) full life cycle
- Detailed specifications ; taking outline processes flows and creating detailed change specifications that take account of existing capabilities and constraints of the new system.
- Define and document the business processes "to be" employed following the introduction of the new system
- Work with the business and the supplier to define the system configurations required to enable the agreed business processes to be met through the system.
- Support the creation of configuration data for Supply Chain Management.
- Support the development of test plans and support the testing of the delivered capabilities.
- Develop training documentation
- Support the implementation across offices, providing guidance on action required.
Send your updated CV now to be considered and I shall be in touch with further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com