This job is no longer available
Award winning luxury tour operator on sunny south coast is looking for people keen to make their next move in travel. This is a great opportunity to join a luxury holiday company who are committed to organising flexible tailor made experiences. You will rewarded with a great environment, fantastic OTE and bonus scheme
Travel advisor responsibilities:
- Selling up market/luxury holidays to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Cyprus, Crete, Egypt,Sicily, Malta
- Working to individual sales targets, you will be putting together bespoke tailor-made packages
- You will also be liaising with travel agents, direct customers and industry partners
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with any administrational queries
- To exceed customer's expectations wherever possible
Travel advisor skills required:
- A solid background having worked in reservations for a tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Strong computer and ideally a CRS would be an advantage.
- Must be a dynamic sales professional with a proven sales ability
- bility to work well autonomously or as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary - basics up to £15,000 and OTE's in excess of £18,000
- Great company bonus scheme.
- Regular educationals - once a year!
- Fantastic working environment
- Mon to Fri and Sat on a rota basis
If you would like to apply for this vacancy and have the relevant experience please email your CV to Garry@candm.co.uk or phone 01737 309 980 and quote GM31788
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk