This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading investment bank, is currently seeking a HR Project Management Administrator to join their global team on a permanent basis. The role will be paying a salary of circa £30,000 and based in Canary Wharf.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and preparing meetings with senior heads
- Monitor and manage HR workstreams - liasing with Head of Department
- Manage of volume information
- Collate and support information for Head of Department
This is a varied role and our client requires:
- Experience supporting projects and senior team members
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working and interpreting high volume data
- Strong attention to details
- Ideally experience of Sharepoint and Clarity PPM
If you can meet our client's specific requirements then send your CV a.s.a.p for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com