This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South London based with National Travel
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company is currently working with a leading energy consultancy, who are looking for a Green Deal Project Manager to be responsible for the day to day project management of Green Deal.
This role will be responsible for driving the Green Deal initiative forward and securing buy-in to the project by providing one to one support, delivering workshops and supporting tangible improvements.
Your duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Report progress to current partners on a regular basis.
• Engage new networks from RSLs, construction industry and project stakeholders.
• Secure match funding to support project’s deliverables.
• Ensure project meets Green Deal requirements in terms of evidencing, procurement and reporting.
• Organise events, meetings and timesheets.
• Maintain the project delivery plan and ensure everything is on time and on target.
• Maintain spreadsheets and databases.
• Provide regular reports on outputs, results and Green Deal targets.
• Collate evidence and ensure accurate record keeping.
• Check and monitor partner evidence.
Experience / Knowledge Required
• A graduate or postgraduate qualification in Project Management or related field.
• Experience within a similar role and demonstrable project management experience within a small to mid-size organisation/similar sector
• Fully compliant with the Green Deal Code of Practice.
• Proven track record of managing grants, particularly EU/ERDF funds.
• Experience of developing, managing and marketing events.
• PRINCE2 Practitioner.
• Project management experience.
• Understanding of low carbon retrofitting industry.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Strong drive to exceed targets and expectations.
• Strong IT skills including Excel and databases.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and inspire.
• Confident approach to all aspects of work with a commitment to team working.
• Experience working within Installer/Construction sector
• Experience working for an environmental organisation.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ 44 (0) 203 002 2877