This job is no longer available
An experienced Technical Solutions Architect is needed for an ongoing project within an educational institute based in the South of England.
Overview of role:
To produce the system design including physical design of the Portal and Human User Interface sub system of the solution, to comply with the high level logical architecture, and to optimize to the extent possible the re-use of existing capabilities and portfolio.
- Portal / User Interface Sub system design specifications, including physical design specifications. Development, integration and maintenance of both front and back end systems. - documentation is key.
- Work closely with IT Director, stakeholders and the IT Team that has agreed to deliver this sub system / capability to plan and assure its timely delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced system designer / solutions architect.
- Specialist knowledge and in depth experience of Portal (including User Interface design / mocks ups, Web pages / java scripts.
- Deep .NET knowledge and Sharepoint skills
- Worked on numerous SQL Server back end systems before, whilst developing and maintaining such systems
- Has implemented Student systems and web pages before
- Has previously worked on implementing/or centralising a number of systems.
This is an ongoing project and therefore even if you are in a contract please forward your details as we will have on going vacancies for a similar project
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com