This job is no longer available
Interested in joining a successful and growing agency based in Hampshire? We are recruiting for two experienced PHP developers to work within their busy development team, producing complex, bespoke websites and sophisticated web based tools.
PHP Developer - Hampshire - £30,000 to £38,000
You will develop, support and enhance an existing PHP 5 / MVC / Oracle framework that is used to generate client websites; as well developing associated toolsets, functionality and innovative technology solutions that support and enhance our client's events. The role will be made up of a mix of developing business logic & functionality, SQL database programming, intuitive user interfaces and general all round system development. Any experience of Linux, Apache and PHP system administration, although not required, would be a bonus.
This is not a 'head down' / 'backroom' role, but rather the candidates will be an active and integral part of the overall project team delivering to our clients.
Key Skills and experience:
- Excellent commercial back-end PHP 5 knowledge, experience and skills.
- Excellent Object Orientated and MVC experience
- Good Development Framework experience (ideally Zend)
- Good database skills (ideally Oracle, but not essential)
- Good requirements gathering skill - able to understand and interpret user requirements.
- Excellent technical design skills - capable of taking part in, and possibly leading some design discussions
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com