This job is no longer available
Urgent exciting new role for a Solutions Architect
1 - Junior- Midlevel £30-35k plus bens
2- Senior - £40-50k plus bens
This exciting new role the candidate in question will be joining a team who produce and publish digital products. A background in digital publishing or processes is very much an advantage.
As part of the role you will be talking to managers and putting forward the publishing teams products and ideas, finding and researching on potential technical requirements.
Excellent problem solver with good analysis, design and testing knowledge
· Able to demonstrate track record of end to end problem analysis and solution
· Broad technical knowledge, and ability to quickly assimilate new skills
· Experience in managing development projects
· Must be comfortable working closely with all levels of staff, Members and senior management.
· Experienced at leading teams
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
· Experience of managing project budgets
· Excellent planning and organisational skills.
· Has a 'get on and get the job done' attitude.
· Experience of managing contractors and third party providers.
· Experience of maintaining full system documentation
· Experience of managing outsourced IT services.
· Excellent self motivation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop relationships
across professional and organisational boundaries and encourage participation and
knowledge sharing with other stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (Not necessarily in priority order)
· To work with business colleagues to identify opportunities for the application of technology
and to frame problems and opportunities
· To provide exceptional analysis and problem solving skills to refine a problem and come up
with one or more solutions which fit in with the overall systems architecture and standards
· To manage the end to end delivery of the solution, or to manage the technical stream of the
solution as appropriate
· To define product scope, requirements and to draft impact assessments
· To build in depth understanding of relevant areas of systems architecture and capabilities
· To manage internal and external stakeholders
· To drive improvement in underlying architectures and capabilities
· With internal teams define the tasks, resources, and estimated effort to complete a project
· Undertake any other duties and projects at the request of the Line Manager
· Comply with data protection legislation and act responsibly on matters of data disclosure both
internally and to third parties
· Keep up to date on Health and Safety and Fire policies for the organisation and to attend
mandatory updates where required
Experience of publishing information content and products
Degree or equivalent experience
If you are interested please send your updated CV and call Annelisa on 0207 907 3838
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com