This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading international energy major who are seeking an experienced reward professional to join their team. TheirCentral Londonoffice provides HR support for the EMEA region. The role is for a total remuneration analyst and is paying between £45,000 and £60,000 depending on experience. (+Londonliving allowance)
The team this role sits in is responsible for development and implementation of reward strategy across EMEA. As a result you will get excellent exposure to the business and will be able to provide creative input.
The role will involve:
- Technical reward support; including job evaluation, survey submissions, market data analysis
- Providing advice to the wider business around total reward.
- Support development of company-wide Total Reward
- Working alongside the benefits team to distribute and develop company benefits.
- Providing creative input to reward projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong reward experience, specifically Total Reward
- Understanding of Total Reward processes and policies
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to build strong internal relationships.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com