This job is no longer available
As an award winning travel company company, this travel specialist requires Travel Sales Consultants to sell specialist worldwide travel requirements.
- Work within a sales orientated environment selling worldwide cruises including accommodation and other ancillary products
- Ability to work a shift pattern invliding 5 out of 7 days - 40 hour week including some weekend work
- Commercial awareness and ability to exceed sales targets
- Develop an excellent understanding of the cruise industry
- Passion for travel and proven sales experience, some industry experience of Cruise Sector (preferred)
- Ability to handle enquiries from inception through to completion
- Driven and pro active approach to sales
- Utilise understanding of travel and cruise industry to reach sales targets
- Starting Salary with rises to £18,000 over a period of 18mths. OTE £30,000+
- Excellent commission and ship visits, prizes and incentives
- Ability to work a shift patterns is required including weekends
If you have proven sales experience and a pasion for travel then this exciting sales role is for you. Please email Garry at C&M Recruitment: Garry@candm.co.uk or call Garry at C&M on 01737 309 980.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk