This job is no longer available
Front-End Developer / Designer
Leading London-Based Agency
Up to £45,000 DOE
My client is a leading London-based agency looking for a forward thinking Front End Developer who is passionate about keeping up to date with new technologies. They seek a developer who pushes the boundaries of mobile design and development.
* Work on advertising campaigns for a varied range of well-respected house-hold brand names.
* Developing creative, yet consumer focused interactive front-end developer from mock-ups through to the final production of micro-sites, newsletters and online advertising.
* A consistent high level of quality in everything you do
* Meeting project deadlines
* Working with other department teams to effectively produce and launch commercial projects
* Conveying the work done in meetings
* Keeping up to date with improvements in technology and implementing these in your work.
* Responsive Design
* Cross-device development experience
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator etc
* Able to convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes
* Knowledge of jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile and Canvas
* Working knowledge of PHP/MySQL
If this sounds like your next opportunity then apply today with an up to date CV to Jennifer Smith.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com