This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading retail firm, is currently seeking a HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis, based in the West London. The role will be paying a salary of circa £32,000 with excellent benefits and the chance to gain a great deal of ownership in this role.
The role holder will be responsible for a full generalist remit including:
- Providing advice and guidance on a wide range of employee relations matters
- Leading on case work, including sickness absence
- Advising line managers on recruitment and selection
- Delivering inductions for head office staff
- Supporting & Developing recruitment campaigns
- Advising on employee training and development
This is role is a mixed head office and retail role and therefore you will be required to have:
- Strong Head office and Commercial experience
- Experience working as an HR generalist
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally retail
You must be resilient, have strong communication abilities and be a proactive individual. If you can meet my client's needs then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com