Solution Support Administrator
Solution Support Administrator
My client, a luxury retail establishment is in search of a Solution Support Administrator to work in their Central London office. You will be responsible for providing continued support and maintenance for all environments used to drive the business.
You will also be the contact point with third parties and partners for issue resolution, routine maintenance and upgrades to ensure maximum availability of my client's online systems.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support and proactively maintain all development, staging and production environments.
- Working with the operations team and external 3rd party suppliers, assist with the co-ordination of disaster recovery. Out of hours support and issue resolution will be required.
- Ensure all environments are configured and monitored to provide maximum performance. Conduct regular service reviews with stakeholders.
- Ensure all environments are secure and consistent availability is maintained, escalating any risks or issues as required.
- Assess and install OS and software patches/updates. Knowledge of support requirements for SQL servers would be a benefit.
- Work with the IT leadership team to identify and implement improvements to existing environments and processes. Identify and implement suitable management tools.
- Create and maintain documentation for infrastructure support & runbooks for operational procedures.
- Maintenance of the set up and operational criteria for internal and external (hosting) firewalls. Clear communication with 3rd parties of firewall requirements.
- Communication of requests and issues to third party suppliers and partners.
- Ensure that system reports are produced, analysed and maintained.
- Document all hardware, software (licenses), processes and procedures running on the supported environments.
- Ensure incidents and problems are diagnosed and effective resolutions implemented.
- Gather and manage the supporting information required for Harrods.com annual PCI compliance review.
- Creation of websites and application pools in IIS7.
- Support lead operations developer in planning and executing deployment of code changes to web applications and services.
- Administer logon and FTP/SFTP accounts.
- Installation and renewal of SSL certificates.
- DNS administration.
You will have demonstrable knowledge of the following:
- Installation and administration of Windows operating systems and active directory.
- Management of Windows networks, domain structure and security.
- Installation and administration of IIS7 (shared configuration, security, SSL certificates)
- Use of network, server and website troubleshooting and diagnosis tools.
- Base knowledge of OS requirements for SQL servers
- DNS administration principles.
- Understanding of PCI standards.
- Performance tuning for high usage high availability websites.
- Site resilience and stability
- Availability rates and site down time
- Key site speed & performance measurements
- Documentation maintenance
- PCI compliance
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join this organisation. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply by sending your CV or by applying directly on this website.
Also if you have any questions please call Chima Dio on 0208 469 5200.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com