This job is no longer available
SAP Communications Manager - Thames Valley - up to £70,000
Permanent - Car allowance, Bonus and Benefits
A global SAP end user is urgently seeking an SAP communications manager to join the business and play a key role within business transformation.
Reporting in to the programme director, the successful communications manager will be responsible for;
- Clear communication channels between the SAP programme team, stakeholders in the local implementation sites and the wider business.
- Providing effective, timely and easy to understand communications during company wide change.
- Ensuring project needs are understood and translated into effective communication solutions.
- Track record of delivering communications in a project environment within a global multi-site manufacturing and commercial organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels on a multi-cultural basis with a proven track record.
- Operates mostly independently escalating to programme director and business transformation director when appropriately.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, capable of developing strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of large scale change programmes would be advantageous
- Drive, commitment and self-motivation
If you're interested and you see this as the opportunity to further your career within a managerial capacity, do not hesitate to send in your CV now!! Interviews are taking place next week and they will be allocated on a first come first served basis!!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com