This job is no longer available
- Excellent knowledge of JSP, Servlets, Java (Java SE, Java EE), SQL, RDBMS
- 2 to 5 years of working experience with Java and object-oriented development
- Java server technologies (Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM Websphere and Oracle Application Server)
- Knowledge of system design and architecture
- Excellent web development in a technical business-to-business environment
- Experience with Bugtracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla) and configuration management tools ( CVS, SVN)
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering (or similar). A Master's degree is desirable.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and specific criteria for quality
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments
- Very good in Planning, organising and tracking own tasks
- Excellent team player but also having the ability to work to a high level of autonomy
- Quality orientated and pro-active attitude towards tackling issues
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbally as well as in written communication)
- Has the ability to relate to and work with people from different cultural background
- Eager to learn and proactive in taking initiatives
Location: City of London based (availability to travel at short notice throughout Europe is essential.
You can apply directly on this website or by sending your CV You can also call Chima Dio on 0207 469 5255 about the opportunity.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com