This job is no longer available
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for a confident and highly organised individual to join a small financial services firm in Central London as a Business Management Administrator
This will be a highly interactive role, communicating across various teams in order to collate and manage the required information for business projects.
- Coordinating projects and maintaining communication and across the business
- Build long term relationships with a variety of teams
- Gathering of information for research projects
- Completing cost/benefit analysis for large projects
- Organise meetings, social events and provide general administrative support to the team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of an ability to build relationships at a variety of levels
- Exceptional eye for detail and organisational skills
- Commercial experience using Excel
The ideal candidate will be highly personable and will have obtained at least a 2:1 Degree from a reputable University.
This progressive and expanding company is a fantastic place to work with a hard-working but informal culture, dress down every day! Please apply for more information.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com