This job is no longer available
Huxley Associates is proud to be working with a leading manufacturer based in theCoventryarea who, due to an internal promotion, are looking for a new Quality Manager to join their business.
Benefits of working for this business:
- A complete success storey - committed to doubling turnover by 2020 - this will create excellent opportunity and an exciting/ challenging role.
- Progression- the company actively encourages internal career advancement. For example the incumbent Quality Manager will be shortly stepping into a new internal career opportunity.
- Backing from a well- established, financially stable parent Company with clearly defined plans for growth built around a stable management team.
- Commitment to training and employee development.
- Stability- very low staff turnover
- A friendly collaborative environment
- An opportunity to get experience working in the Medical device industr
- Basic salary of up to £45,000
- Contributory pension scheme - maximum company contribution of 8% for a 6% employee contribution.
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus - up to £1000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working time can be agreed with manager
- Relocation package of up to £8000 on offer if necessary
What we are looking for:
- A proven Quality Manager with experience within the manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Industry experience is flexible. Ideal would be medical, pharma or food but all industries considered including Aerospace, Automotive or General Manufacturing.
Please don't delay interviews are being set up now so please apply online to Brooke Whitehead at Huxley Associates ASAP in order to avoid disappointment.
May suit individuals with a background as (but not limited to): Quality Manager, Quality Director, Senior Quality Engineer.
This role is commutable from:Coventry,Birmingham, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire,East Midlands."
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com