This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading international legal practice with offices across the globe. They have a reputation for excellent service and constant innovation in the legal sector. An opportunity with an organisation like this will not only challenge you but also provide long term development opportunities for your career.
At present they are seeking an experienced reward professional to come on board as a reward specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role is based in their London office and is paying £45,000 as a basic salary.
The role will involve:
- Operational support of company wide compensation, including job evaluation, benchmarking, modelling, market analysis
- Benefits administration covering all company benefits processes, liaising with third party providers.
- Working on range of reward projects.
- An excellent mix of strategic and operational work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong reward experience in a commercial environment
- Experience of supporting the annual salary review and broader operational reward support
- Experience of company benefits administration
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com