This job is no longer available
TRING SCHOOL, TRING, HERTFORDSHIRE
STARTING SALARY: £55,000. More for an exceptional candidate.
COMMENCING: JANUARY 2013 / Negotiable
Tring School in Hertfordshire is looking to appoint an exceptional School Business Director to play a key role in the next phase of our development.
You will be a member of the Leadership Team and play a key role in School Development Planning and providing strategic vision and therefore be central to the school's continuing success.
"Tring is a good and improving school with an outstanding sixth form."
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a recognised Management/Business Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Has School Business Manager specific qualification i.e. CSBM and a Professional Accounting Qualification is desirable
- Can demonstrate significant successful experience of leadership and management in an educational or business setting
- Has experience of gaining best value and can generate income through a number of ways
- Has experience of managing a large budget and extensive capital expenditure
- Has experience of working as a member of a Senior Team
- Has excellent leadership skills and the ability to inspire colleagues and form effective relationships
We can offer you:
- An exciting and dynamic environment which is forward thinking and embraces innovation
- Staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students
- Work in a Leadership team where your skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed will be recognised
Closing Date: Monday 5 November 2012 by mid-day
Interviews w/c: 26 November 2012
For more information and to apply please visit our website http://www.tringschoolherts.co.uk/ or contact Tarja Aila at our partner Capita Education Resourcing on 0800 022 3829 or email
Safeguarding: We are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We adhere to stringent recruitment procedures and all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records disclosure.