This job is no longer available
L&D Advisor - Legal - London (£45k base salary)
Our client is an international law firm looking to hire an experienced L&D advisor on a permanent basis with the intention of starting as soon as possible.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with Practice support lawyers and senior partners to identify and implement legal skills and technical programmes/
- Project manage new and existing L&D programmes - including budgets and logistics
- Consultant and liase with staff to analyse training needs and training pleans
- Support the design and implementation of personal development programmes
- Ensure that the L&D offering reflects the business needs
Key requirements of this role will include:
- Ability to adapt and work on L&D projects on an international scale
- Ideally have experience within a professional services environment (finance, legal, accountancy, insurance)
- Be degree qualified, ideally with relevant professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liase with and challenge senior stakeholders.
If you can meet the requirements of our client, then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com