An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of our client's Human Resources division for an experienced, self-motivated HR Administrator. Our client is looking for someone who can make an immediate impact in the team and you will be looking for a career at HR Administrative level.
The role will be based in City of London, for a leading financial services firm, at a salary of between £25,000 to £30,000.
The role responsibilities will include:
- To provide a highly professional, responsive and accurate administration service to the business to support the management of all employees.
- Process all individual contract changes
- Act as a first point of contact for employee queries
- Maintain and update system records
- Provide administrative support to the internal HR departments
- Coordinate with other service departments to ensure the updating of employee records
- Produce management information for the HR management team and business areas
Key requirements of the role include:
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You should take pride in work produced paying close attention to detail and being highly accurate.
- You should be able to demonstrate ownership of a query and show willingness to see it through to a successful conclusion.
- In addition to having strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills, you will have an excellent telephone manner, be proactive and keen to learn.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You must possess A-levels or equivalent and GCSE's in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Experience in an administrative role is required, preferably within HR
If you can meet our client's specific requirements then send your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note due to the high level of advert response we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com