This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading aerspace firm, is currently seeking a Competency Framework/L&D consultant to join their team on a 3-6 month contract basis. The role will be paying circa £250 - 450 per day with a great deal of autonomy and ownership.
The role holder's responsibilities will include:
- Support the implementation of ne learning and talent management system (LMS)
- Design business wide competency frameworks
- Work with key stakeholders to implement and feedback on framework and LMS
- Be responsible for training both HR and line managers on competency framework and use on new LMS
The role requirements will therefore include:
- Experience delivering training on LMS'
- Good understanding of competency frameworks (both design and implementation)
- Strong stakeholder management - both internal and external
- Solid project management experience
If you can meet the requirements of our client and are immediately available. Then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com