This job is no longer available
My clients a leading Global Law Firm have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Senior L&D Manager, 12month FTC c.70k.
Leading a team you will drive the development and implementation of targeted and strategic learning interventions to the support the business globally. You will review and add to the existing curriculum and course for Professional Development covering both Technical and Non-Technical Skills.Forming an integral part of the Knowledge & Learning Leadership team you will make a significant contribution to Global L&D strategic projects and help shape the offering of this evolving area of the business.
Key deliverables will include:
- Management and leadership of a team of advisors and consultants
- Providing an outstanding L&D service - Proactively identifying strategic learning priorities across the business globally, translating them in projects, delivering through the wider team
- Driving Talent Management and coaching programmes across the firm
- Implementing best practice market leading design standards within the firm - able to personally design and deliver high quality learning initiatives
- Manage a variety of stakeholder relationships at various levels including senior relationships with Head of L&D, Head of HR, Directors and Partners
- Managing internal and external resources and suppliers
- Overseeing the skills Curriculum
Overall this is a unique and rare opportunity to take on a pivotal learning role in a forward thinking organisation who are committed to providing an intuitive and commercially aligned suite of Learning interventions. The ideal candidate will be one who wants to make a difference, is an excellent communicator and negotiator who enjoys partnering business stakeholders. They will meet the following criteria:
- Senior L&D manager with a solid experience of design and delivery using a variety of learning mediums - specifically a strong technical learning design background
- Strong team and performance management experience
- Experience gained within international contexts
- Ideally Professional/Financial Services industry experience but non essential.
For immediate consideration please forward on an updated copy of your CV.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com