This job is no longer available
An opportunity has arisen within a top-tier bank working in the city as an Internal Audit Manager. The client is going through an overhaul and thus the opportunity presents exposure to new risk controls and in addition, prospects to explore other areas of the business.
Key accountabilities for the befitting auditor include;
- Managing the delivery of end-to-end audits; planning, execution, and reporting
- Administering relationships with key stakeholders
- Challenging risks and advising on measures to improve quality
- Constructing a highly proficient audit team
Pre-requisites sought in the individual include a demonstrable ability to;
- Provide prompt deliverance of risk detection and control measures
- Meet budget and milestones
- Apply Audit methodology to required standards
- Exhibit Unit Trust / OEICS and Asset / Investment Management exposure
NB: ACA / ACCA qualified, exposure to Global Transaction Services (Luxembourgbeing Idyllic), and a willingness to travel 25-50%.
Total package circa £68,000.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com