This job is no longer available
Decision Science Analyst/Manager
Decision Science positions provide project specific leadership in building scoring solutions that integrate effectively into existing systems and processes while delivering strong and consistent performance.
Working with the Stakeholder Manager, the Decision Science roles provide expertise in project design, score development, validation, monitoring, tracking, and specification
- Develop predictive models and scores supporting credit risk, collections, fraud, and marketing. Participate in overall project design and delivery with Decision Sciences other functional teams and end-clients.
- Validate, track, and monitor scores.
- Produce robust documentation of assigned projects to ensure replicability of results and fulfill governance requirements.
- Work constructively with other resources to deliver projects. Interface with a wide range of internal and end-client staff to explain the benefits, limits, and requirements for proposed scoring solutions.
- Work with Stakeholder Manager and other Decision Science staff to ensure project completion within agreed time frames and end-client satisfaction.
- Contribute to the broader Decision Science department through participation in peer reviews, terms of reference reviews, modeling forums, and ad hoc project collaboration. Mentor and guide other model development staff in support of the functions listed above.
- Graduate level degree (PhD or M.S or equivalent) in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, or related fields required.
- Knowledge of SAS or similar statistical software
- Good oral & written communication skills required.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com