This job is no longer available
IS Senior Integration Analyst (B2B EAI/SOA)
£35,000 per Annum + Benefits
Immediate screening interview available!
My key client in Milton Keynes is seeking an IS Senior Integration Analyst B2B EAI/SOA. They are a well known and one of the world's largest distributors of IT products. With recent acquisitions they are on their way to being more of a market leader. Started in the USA in the 70s and with annual revenues of over £20 billion, they are a great company to work for!
IS Senior Integration Analyst - the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business IS or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years experience in the following environments
- o B2B / EDI / XML application development and/or gateway experience (i.e. Gentran, Seeburger or equivalent B2B gateway tool).
IS Senior Integration Analyst - though it isn't necessary it is also a plus if you possess any of the following (If you do not know/possess them, you must be capable of picking them up):
- Seeburger BIS Process Developer or experience with comparable B2B / EDI / XML
- Proficiency on B2B / EDI concepts, ANSI / EDIFACT standards
- Understanding and hands of experience with XML, Schema, XPATH and XML
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks experience
- Webservices, SOAP
- Understanding of IDOCs, tRFC, BAPIs integration with SAP ECC
- Java Experience
You will be responsible for successful integration of systems across the enterprise. You will determine the appropriate technical approach for integration specified by the Business Analyst.
Please click on the apply link or get in touch with Dipesh Gurung at 01189 552400.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com