Operations & Customer Service - West Sussex
Operations and Support Executive Required Skills:
- Supporting agents and ensuring they have confidence to sell ancillaries
- Problem Solving, trouble shooting and taking ownership for bookings
- Communications, Influencing and negotiation skills are an advantage
- Resolving assigned disputed bookings - Influencing and negotiating with suppliers - Making amendments to existing bookings and dealing cancellations
- Previous expereince within the Travel Industry is essential - Must have previous customer service expereince
- Influencing and negotiation skills are an advantage
- Proven ability to work under pressure and multi-task - Would suit candidates from a previous background as a Holiday representative, Reservations team leader, Retail manager
- This role is based on shift work 08.00 - 16.00 and 12.00 - 20.00 - Excellent company benefits
- Competitive salary & shift allowance
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Garry at C&M Recruitment on 01737 309 980 or email Garry@candm.co.uk to apply today!
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk