This job is no longer available
Information Services Procurement Specialist - circa £40k
One of the world's leading law firms is currently looking for a IS Procurement Specialist to join their expanding, global procurement function.
You will take responsibility for the procurement of online databases and IT systems that are used globally by the firm.
- Online database procurement - evaluate user feedback, research the alternatives on the market, negotiate contract reviews
- Vendor relationship management
- Content operational support - advise and train on the content of online information services, resolve access problems, support technical issues
- Experience in the procurement of online information services
- A track record of successful negotiation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience interacting with senior stakeholders
- Ability to gather and analyse the online information services market and use initiative to instigate improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a globally established and highly respected organisation with excellent retention rates due to their career development focus.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com