Our client is a leading financial services firm with offices across theUKtheIrelandwith a reputation for excellent client services and innovation. At present they are seeking an experienced and ambitious reward analyst/consultant to join their reward team. The role itself will be based in their Manchesteroffice and is paying up to £40,000 as a basic salary.
The role will involve:
- supporting the reward team in provision of business wide reward.
- playing a pivotal role in the annual salary review; ensuring the process runs smoothly
- salary analysis, market analysis, benchmarking and modelling
- liaising with survey providers to ensure data process runs smoothly
- provide consultancy service to internal clients including recommendations on reward based on analysis completed.
- communication of company compensation and benefits to employees.
- working on a range of reward related projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong reward experience
- excellent technical skills(Excel)
- the ability to build strong internal relationships
- solid understanding of the HR function
- experience of working on reward projects.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com