This job is no longer available
KEYWORDS: CREDIT RISK, BUSINESS ANALYST, SQL, MONTE CARLO, DERIVATIVE, UAT, BASEL, CFA, FRM, TEST, BA, CVAR, BANK, BANKING, INVESTMENT BANK, LONDON
An experienced Credit Risk Business Analyst is required to join a Tier 1 Investment bank in Canary Wharf on an initial 6 month contract. This is an urgent role and suitable candidates will be contacted for interview availability.
The Credit Risk Business Analyst (BA) will work to understand and refine the requirements of a range of complex Credit Risk systems (covering strategic risk systems, derivatives trading systems, Pre Deal Check and Monte Carlo based Applications and Mortgage Backed Securities risk engines).
This is a highly challenging role requiring both Credit Risk Business skills and Technical Proficiency.
Key Experience Required:
- Investment Banking experience within Credit Risk (ideally as a BA dealing with a range of Credit Risk Systems)
- Experience as a Senior or Lead Business Analyst
- Exposure to a broad range of Credit Derivative products
- Understanding of product valuation and mark-to-market concepts
- Experience producing high quality functional project documentation
- Able to participate in test execution and test analysis
- SQL knowledge
- Monte Carlo working knowledge and experience
- Experience working within a regulatory environment and on regulatory projects (i.e. Basel III)
Rate on offer: Flexible (Ballpark: £550 - £650 per day)
Contract Length: 6 months
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com