This job is no longer available
Business Analyst-eFX IT Build out-Contract-London-£500/day
a great opportunity has arisen for a Business Analysis to assist in helping build out an eFX IT Platform. you will be required to work closely with business users from front office, operations, risk and product control to develop and document business requirements. you will also be required to work closely with Developers, test team and delivery managers to develop design and ensure the software meets the requirements.
to be considered for this role, you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- a good understanding of the functionality provided by a front-to-back FX eCommerce trading system
- should have good experience with software quality lifecycle, with emphasis on the importance of testing stages
- Experience of FX Trading/ FX Ecommerce is a must
- first hand experience of working on a front-office trading platform
- being able to design data model to meet the business requirements
- experience in querying databases using SQL
if you feel this is the role for you, please email your CV directly to Rocky Patel at or give me a call for more information on 020 7398 3600.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com