This job is no longer available
Huxley associates are currently looking for Stress Engineers for long term contracts in Bristol. The client which is a leader within the aerospace industry is expanding and looking to evolve within the market.
The role will involve:
- Respond to Production Non Conformance Repairs
- Respond to In-Service Repair Concessions
- Deliver Repair Schemes
- Ensure quality of deliveriesKnowledge required
- Experience of interfacing with customers for related technical issues
- Good knowledge of static analysis (hand calculations) and fatigue for metallic structures
- Knowledge of Landing Gear preferred
- Knowledge of finite element analysis tools and techniques would be an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- General computer literacy (Microsoft office)
- Experience of CAD (CATIA V4/V5 preferred) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and processes would be an advantage
This is an urgent role for Huxley Associates and the client can only consider immediately available candidates.
Send in your CV for immediate consideration for this role if you are interested.
Duration: 12 months +
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com